Friday, January 9, 2015

Passion

I show a lot of passion in the sports teams that I like. I have two main sports that I like. I like basketball and football. For football I only have two favorite teams. I like the Green Bay Packers in thee NFL, and I like the LSU in College Football. Since its football they don't play a lot of games so whenever they are on T.V I try to make time to watch there games. If my teams win or lose I'm still riding with them all the way. In basketball I like the Chicago Bulls, Sacramento Kings, and Milwaukee Bucks in the NBA. I also like the Duke Blue Devils in College Basketball. In basketball they always play more games then in football. So I try to watch them when they are playing other good teams in the league. Or when they play the Knicks or Nets because there games always come on T.V. I also watch them when their in the playoffs and when they are in the NCAA Tournament. I always rep my teams all the time. When people talk bad about them I defend them. I will never turn my back on my teams.

2 comments:

  1. I like how you enjoy footbaall/

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you become an LSU fan? Is your family from Louisiana? Or is it just chance?

    ReplyDelete