Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Basketball

I always watched basketball since I was a little boy. When I was young I was a fan of a lot of players in the NBA. I was a fan of Kobe Bryant, LeBron James, Paul Pierce, etc. They were the best at the time. I liked the way they would go at it on the court and try to out score each other and give their teams the win. But since 2008 I have a favorite player and his name is Derrick Rose. I saw some of his games in college and when he came to the NBA there was something about him that I liked. Ever since then I was a Derrick Rose fan. More and more over time I started watching more college basketball games and I didn't know that there was so much hype surrounded by it. The teams I mostly watched in college basketball was teams from North Carolina like Duke University, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill,and North Carolina State University. All those teams are rivalries against each other. When they play each other no one knows what to expect. You can be endured in a great game. After time I picked my favorite team out of all of them and that is Duke University. I liked that they have a great coach. Their fan base and home court is ridiculous.

4 comments:

  1. So have you stopped watching the NBA? Or are they both alike in your mind?

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you like college basketball better than the NBA it sound like, is the NBA getting boring to you know or college is just better. so what happened to all the favorite players you use to have and do you have any favorite players now that you like to watch that excite you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ms. Hegeman: I have not stop watching the NBA, and they both are alike but college basketball is more exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jesse you irritate me with your basketball talk. I know im not the only one either because me and Togood say it to you all the time, but one thing i do agree with you about is Jabari Parker, and DUKE.

    ReplyDelete