Thursday, June 11, 2015

Passion Class of 2k15

I am very passionate about graduating from Thurgood Marshall Academy for Learning and Social Change (TMA). I been in TMA for 6 and 1/2  years. It was a good time here and had a lot of  unforgettable moments. In middle school it was a growing stage for us from becoming immature to mature. In middle school we played around a lot and got our work done, In high school we had less time to have fun and more time to be in the books. But I realized as you grow and you advance to the next grade the work gets harder but they overall prepare you to be more responsible in different ways. I appreciate all the teachers that gave us that extra push that we needed to better ourselves to become better people. For teaching us the right and not the wrong way of doing stuff. I am happy to further my education and go to Onondaga Community College. I hope their they give me a great experience like the one I got at TMA. People say college is where a person finds there self and how they will end up in the futher. College should give me a chance to see how I can live by myself without my parents. I hope that I will do well and pass all my classes with high grades. After that I hope I can transfer to a 4 year college and even further my education to become a better person and gain more knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment