Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Bleacher Report (SSR)

For the past 4 years now I have been using a app called Bleacher Report(http://bleacherreport.com/). It has articles about all types of sports and different things that is going on with the players, teams,etc.

I like using this app because it tells me all about the different things that is going on in different sports that I like to watch. I personally like to watch College Basketball, College Football, NBA, NFL, and Boxing. Bleacher Report helps me learn about things that are going on with the teams. Like if there was a argument in the locker room after a game Bleacher Report will post a article about it to let me know all the insides of what happen and possibly how it happened. I also like it becomes it brings up notifications on my phone about the scores of a game and it lets me know if the game is close or is it a blow out win. It also lets me know the status of different players injures. It lets me know the usual recover time for the injury. I overall like the app because it lets me learn different things from other sports.

4 comments:

  1. i like to watch NBA to. i dont konw about that app. the app sound good im download it as soon as i get the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel you bro, i use bleacher report all the time. Whenever i want to see if the nets won or if the thunders won i use it. My favorite part is the my player reports when you can put your favorite player in the search and they tell you how they did that game. You know me jesse i love Kevin Durant so when he does return and decides top give jimmy butler 55 then im going to screen shot it and send it right to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are there any changes you would make to improve this app?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like to watch football too, but I use the NFL mobile app and the NBA game time for the NBA games. I never heard of the bleacher report app before, but I am going to start using it.

    ReplyDelete